Your tasks at jut-so:
- Together with our team, you develop our customers’ stores further or completely new.
- You are the contact person when it comes to technical feasibility and independently schedules weekly sprints for the team.
- Your focus is on CRO.
- You have the opportunity to help shape our agency culture (funny word!) through your ideas and commitment.
- We are young, sometimes funny and work together as equals.
- You will take on responsible tasks from day 1 and have the opportunity to contribute your ideas.
- Whether you prefer home office or the office – with us you can work wherever you like.
- Flexible working hours: 9-to-5 is not your thing? Neither is ours. It’s best to simply set your own work hours.
- You want to develop yourself further? So do we. We promote your skills and support you in doing what you really enjoy.
What we want you to do:
- Honesty, sincerity and friendly cooperation
- A “do, don’t babble” mentality.
- Reliability and independent thinking
- the ability to motivate others and to convince them of your intentions
- that you question us, our customers and your tasks and give honest feedback
What you should bring:
- Experience with HTML + SCSS and JS (No frameworks required).
- WordPress / WooCommerce are no problem for you and you can realistically estimate the effort for upcoming tickets
- Experience with Shopify would be cool, but is not a must
- You’ve heard of growth hacking and know your way around Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager as well as Google Optimize.
- You speak fluent German but English is not a problem either.
- Version Control -> Git & Github (basic branching models, creating Pull requests, resolving merge conflicts)
Does everything sound good so far? Then please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio. Individuals only please, agencies will not be considered.
P.S. After first successful projects as a freelancer, part-time or full-time employment is also possible.